Zzzzzzz sleep zzzzzzz….
I’ve been sleeping all day! I woke up this morning at 8am, went for a run, ate, then went back to sleep around 11ish. And ever since then I’ve been sleeping….only woke up a few times to use the bathroom.
It’s 6:02pm now. I’m awake because I’m hungry.
I know the day light saving time thingy has something to do with it. Every time we spring forward, I always have trouble sleeping at night because the night seems to go on forever and i eventually get tired of sleeping. Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way?…just me?..Okay.
Anyway, it needs to stop. I’ve got classes to study for. Bleh
reblog if you’re nigerian.
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!